Arrive at Copenhagen Airport/ Station. Transfer to Hotel by sedan car. Check-in at the hotel. Free admission to 89 attractions. Free public transport. All are included in one card. Get from site to site with free and unlimited use of the transportation system, including city buses, trains, and the metro. Learn more about the Danish capital at sites such as the Royal Palace, or enjoy all the thrills of one of Europe’s oldest amusement parks. Overnight in Copanhegan.
Breakfast. Here is a small selection of the attractions that your Copenhagen Card covers: Tivoli Gardens
• Canal Tours (Grand Tour of Copenhagen)
• Rosenborg Castle
• Amalienborg Castle
• ARKEN Museum of Modern Art
• Danish Architecture Centre
• Karen Blixen Museum
• The Viking Ship Museum
• The Danish War Museum
• The Round Tower
• Christianborg - The Royal Reception Rooms
• The National Museum
• Kronborg Castle
• Copenhagen Zoo
Breakfast, Transfer to Madrid Airport/ Train station by your arrangement. End of Services.
One-way Airport/Station Transfers on Pvt. Basis.
02 Nights Hotel Stay in Copenhagen with breakfast.
48 Hours Copenhagen Card.
No pickup/drop for the sightseeing from the Hotel.
The client has to reach one specific point/supplier office on their own.
City tax is not included and should be paid directly at the hotel
Airfare, Visa Cost, Travel Insurance.
Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges, etc.
Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Confirmation & rates depend on availability at the time of booking.
- Rates & availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- As a general rule you can check in from 14:00 on the day of arrival and must check out at noon On the day of departure.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- All the transfer of Sedan cars with a luggage capacity of a maximum of 02 Medium Luggage & 3 small Luggage.
- t is necessary to print and exchange the voucher sent to your email address immediately after purchase for a plastic card at one of the collection points listed below. The card will only be activated once collected in person. The card cannot be issued without the printed voucher.
- You will get the card by email (PAH) or can be collected by a particular supplier office in Salzburg. It is your responsibility to collect the card on your own. Global Travel DMC is not responsible to deliver the physical card.
- Hotels may ask for a credit card imprint or cash deposit at the time of check-in to cover incidentals. This amount will vary from hotel to hotel.
- If you do not arrive at the departure point by the specified time for sightseeing tours, the tour will Depart and your booking will be canceled automatically with no refund made. It is very important that You remain at the specified meeting point.
- If you are unable to find the driver or assistant, please contact our emergency contact number listed on voucher.